Answers to some frequently asked questions about Perfect Picturewall®
"Photo gallery wall frame sets"Q: What comes with a Perfect Picturewall®?
Q: Can I customize my Perfect Picturewall®?
Q: Where is Picturewall® made?
Q: What material are the frames made out of?
A: Picturewall frames are made of SOLID WOOD with a solid color or stained finish.
Q: What is the difference between Picturewall Gallery Frames and cheaper wall frames?
A: Frames come in sooo many different materials that are less expensive than solid wood.
- Materials like MDF ( which is pressed sawdust ) or all kinds plastics and even foam-like plastics which are pressed out or extruded by machines. We have opted not to use these materials because we feel that they harm the environment and contain materials (VOC's) that may off gas in the room where they are hung.
Questions you might consider before buying cheap frames:
- Do they have mats included? Sometimes the a photo in the frame suggests there is a mat when in fact there is not.
- Picturewall Mats are Made in U.S.A from one of the most respected makers.
- Do the frames have breakable glass? No, we use only NON-GLARE plexi because there is more UV protection against light damage than glass AND of course glass can be dangerous if they fall down not to mention they could arrive at your door broken.
- Note: Glass is the least expensive material for a frame lense. Our quality plexi costs 5X more than the price of glass.
- Do the frames have a NON GLARE lens to avoid light reflections over your photos? Cheap frames typically do NOT come with non-glare lenses.
- Picturewalls come with high quality NON-GLARE acrylic lenses that won't break if they fall and have more UV protection for your photos than glass. We believe our lenses are a much better value than glass.
- Are they FULL SIZE FRAMES? ( Picturewall frames ARE FULL SIZE FRAMES and thick on the sides as well ) We have heard from some customers and read tons of stories/reviews of those who purchased cheap frames online and were unpleasantly surprised when they arrived being MUCH small and thinner than they expected.
- Are the frames inspected before they ship to you? When frames are mass produced there are just too many to inspect so they are typically "spot checked" here and there. This spot inspection heightens the likelihood of receiving less than perfect products.
Picturewall® MAKES, INSPECTS and SHIPS from their own and partner facilities. THIS IS ALL WE DO. We specialize. We invented the Gallery in a Box™ and we're proud of it. We want you to LOVE IT and tell the World.
We inspect EVERYTHING before it ships. If something ever does arrive that is not right we just replace it fast and without question.
At the end of the day, we can't imagine putting our prized photos of family members and friends in cheap looking frames.
Q: Is Perfect Picturewall® an appropriate gift?
Q: Can I choose the images that come with my frames?
Q: What if my wall is too small for the Pre-View Template™?
Q: What if I have a large area to cover?
Q: Can I use the "Up the Stairs" Template and "Standard" Template in conjunction with one another?
Q: Is the Template reusable?
Q: How do I make sure the frames are going to be level?
Q: How do I size my pictures to fit the frames?